Silver Spoons

Thursday, September 23, 2004

In My Dreams...

In my dreams,
I am a knight,
Who rides on a horse so sturdy and white.

In my dreams,
I am an astronomer,
Who travels through planets in search of answers.

In my dreams,
I am an artist,
Who paints the world in shades of peace.

In my dreams,
I am a piano player,
Who pens down tunes for my beautiful lover.

In my dreams,
I am a fortune-teller,
Who predicts my life, which should have been better.

In my dreams,
I am a sailor,
Who travels the sea with courage and valor.

In my dreams,
I am Julius Caesar,
Who is a war leader and a nation ruler.

In my dreams,
I am a Chinese emperor,
Who rules the country without fear and terror.

True, as one of my best buddies puts it,
I am also who I am but not who I want to be,
I live in dreams which are fading rapidly.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home