Silver Spoons

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Drama King of Queens

I am so dramatic. Drama is my middle name. I am the drama king. Some of my friends said I am the drama queen. One even calls me the drama king of queens. But then again, what in this world is not dramatic? Take a look around you. Just take the television for example. It’s seems that the world is crazy about reality game shows nowadays. It started off with Survivor of course, and then Amazing Race came in. Or was it Fear Factor first? The Bachelor and Average Joe then butted in to join the fun. And then there was American Idol and Extreme Makeover. With the world so into reality game shows nowadays, how not to be dramatic? Who knows, I may star in a new reality game show soon, ‘The Drama King of Queens’.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home